Optimise your enterprise with agile Enterprise Content Management
Laserfiche Rio™ combines Enterprise Content Management (ECM) functionality with powerful Business Process Management (BPM), security and auditing tools. Laserfiche enterprise content management software guides organisations to a higher state of productivity, seamlessly connecting imaging with document and records management to manage all enterprise content.
With a fundamental design structure engineered to meet the needs of your IT department, the Laserfiche Rio™ Enterprise Content Management solution is easy to purchase, easy to deploy, and easy to support and extend. With unique features including unlimited servers and repositories, workflow capture and transparent records management, Laserfiche Rio™ is the ideal choice to maximise your information agility.
If you need a solution that passes the governance test, look no further
Laserfiche Rio - Agile Enterprise Content Management
Laserfiche Rio offers both enterprise-wide efficiency and department-level flexibilityRequest a consultation
- Unlimited Laserfiche content servers that provide document imaging, document management and records management functionality as part of the core architecture.
- A feature-rich web interface that does not require software to be Installed, maintained or updated at the workstation level.
- Mobile applications that enable you to capture, upload and work with documents while on the go.
- The Laserfiche Workflow System, which automates business processes in high-volume transactional environments. Built-in auditing for security and compliance.
- Production-level document capture and processing to automate document identification, indexing, classification and filing.
- Electronic forms solution to eliminate paper and ensure that the right party takes the appropriate action.
- An optional Records Management Edition with security, auditing and reporting capabilities certified to DoD 5015.2-STD Version 3.and Victorian Electronic Records Strategy (VERS) Standard.
- Fully customisable, read-only public web portals with unlimited public licensing (optional).
- Software development kit (SDK) that includes COM, .NET and Java libraries (optional).
News & Events
Keep you up to date with Ricoh
Ricoh selected as a member of the Sustainability Yearbook 2024 by S&P Global
Ricoh recognized with double ‘A’ score for climate action and water security leadership in CDP A List
Notice regarding the Conclusion of the Absorption-type Company Split Agreement related to the Business Partnership with Toshiba Tec and integration of MFP development and manufacturing
Ricoh selected as one of the 2024 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations