Efficiency and connection
We’re committed to improving and simplifying your work life by empowering the digital workplace. How do we do it? By understanding your needs, giving you choices, implementing new systems and processes, measuring them and optimising. Again and again.
Transforming your business in 5 key steps
- Every business is different, and so is every project.
But there are 5 key steps that take us through the journey – and we scale them up or down depending on the solutions we’re working with.
- 1. Understand what you need
We look at how you’re doing things now and understand your business objectives.
What’s working and what isn’t? We get to know your business and become your partner in growth and efficiency.
- 2. Offer choices
Once we’ve reviewed your business needs, we identify where there’s room for improvement and how to make that happen.
From complete digital transformation to process automation, we’ll recommend the best way forward with best of breed technology solutions.
- 3. Make the change
After we’ve agreed on the best technologies for the job, it's time to put it into practice.
We get hands on to get the hardware and software solutions right, and support you with training to get the most out of your products and services. We show up when we say we will, that’s part of our business promise.
- 4. Measure results
We don’t set and forget.
Once new tools are in place, we monitor and measure their value, and check if more training or modifications are needed to get the benefits anticipated.
- 5. Ongoing optimisation
Technology moves fast. A solution that works right now won’t stay the best solution forever.
We’re your long-term partners in continuous improvement. Optimising your systems and looking for ways to innovate is part of staying competitive and efficient.
- We are empowering digital workplaces.
- Our experience and cutting edge technologies improve productivity and collaboration.
- Our guiding principles and management philosophies are the cornerstone of how we do business – the Ricoh Way. In a world where business and technology move fast, our decision-making is underpinned by a clear framework that puts people first.
- Ricoh's desire to focus on people, respecting their unique personalities and expertise. We wish to extend the individuality of teams and organizations, bringing vitality to their work. It is our DIGITAL technology, including analytics, artificial intelligence, robotics, the internet of things, and virtual reality, that will connect workplaces. WORKPLACES differ depending on the type of business. It could be anywhere, such as an office or worksite, spreading across different time zones and environments. By connecting these workplaces, we are changing the way we work.
- Create your ideal digital workplace by combining Ricoh’s full range of products and solutions.
News & Events
Keep you up to date with Ricoh
Ricoh selected as a member of the Sustainability Yearbook 2024 by S&P Global
Ricoh recognized with double ‘A’ score for climate action and water security leadership in CDP A List
Notice regarding the Conclusion of the Absorption-type Company Split Agreement related to the Business Partnership with Toshiba Tec and integration of MFP development and manufacturing
Ricoh selected as one of the 2024 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations