A global corporate philosophy
Our guiding principles and management philosophies are the cornerstone of how we do business – Ricoh Way. In a world where business and technology move fast, our decision-making is underpinned by a clear framework that puts people first.
- The three loves
Love your neighbour,love your country,love your work
Our guiding principles were formed in 1946 by our founder Kiyoshi Ichimura. They reflect how and why we do business and our commitment to wellbeing in our families, staff, customers and the world we live in.
- Fulfillment through Work
Imagine a world where people can find fulfillment by unleashing their utmost potential and creativity in building a better world for today and tomorrow. At Ricoh, we work towards this every day.
Our mission and vision is to empower individuals to find Fulfillment through Work by understanding and transforming how people work, so that they may create a sustainable future.
- How our values get us thereDedicating our winning spirit, innovation and teamwork to creating a better world for our customers means sharing knowledge generously, maintaining the highest ethical standards and a passionate pursuit of innovation. Our values keep us focused on our customers – adding value, continuously improving and innovating to make their day and exceed expectations.
- Think global, act localTeamwork is key to a global brand with genuine local knowledge and engagement. We take the responsibility of representing the Ricoh brand seriously. Our local presence reflects our global values and capabilities, with a sharp focus on the entrepreneurial spirit of the businesses we serve.
- Corporate social responsibilityDoing good in the world is part of the Ricoh Way.Read more
- We are empowering digital workplaces.
- Our experience and cutting edge technologies improve productivity and collaboration.
- Our guiding principles and management philosophies are the cornerstone of how we do business – the Ricoh Way. In a world where business and technology move fast, our decision-making is underpinned by a clear framework that puts people first.
- Ricoh's desire to focus on people, respecting their unique personalities and expertise. We wish to extend the individuality of teams and organizations, bringing vitality to their work. It is our DIGITAL technology, including analytics, artificial intelligence, robotics, the internet of things, and virtual reality, that will connect workplaces. WORKPLACES differ depending on the type of business. It could be anywhere, such as an office or worksite, spreading across different time zones and environments. By connecting these workplaces, we are changing the way we work.
- Create your ideal digital workplace by combining Ricoh’s full range of products and solutions.
News & Events
Keep you up to date with Ricoh
Ricoh selected as a member of the Sustainability Yearbook 2024 by S&P Global
Ricoh recognized with double ‘A’ score for climate action and water security leadership in CDP A List
Notice regarding the Conclusion of the Absorption-type Company Split Agreement related to the Business Partnership with Toshiba Tec and integration of MFP development and manufacturing
Ricoh selected as one of the 2024 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations