High volume, fast binder designed and engineered to meet the demands of professional binderies, quick printers, busy offices and more. The Model 20 has six distinct binding styles – Standard Superstrip, Composition strip, Perfectback, Halfback, Hardcover, and now the Image Strip.
- Binds 10 to 350 sheets in 13-20 seconds
- Designed to work in concert with Foilfast® and PowisPrinter®
- Graphical user interface
- Strip, hardcover and perfect binding
- 3.5 times faster than punch and bind
- Minimal training required
- Easy to produce, professional document
- Low environmental impact versus plastic comb and coil binding
How to bind a book with the Fastback 20
- Prepare book block, place into machine and press the green button.
- Machine automatically measures book thickness and requests a narrow, medium or wide strip. Insert binding strip.
- When finished, remove book and place in cooling rack. Voila!
Instructional LCD Screen:
- Binding is as easy 1-2-3
For more information, please see the below video:Download PDF brochure
News & Events
Keep you up to date with Ricoh
Ricoh ranked among the top 50 companies in Carbon Clean200™ 2024 list
Ricoh selected as a member of the Sustainability Yearbook 2024 by S&P Global
Ricoh recognized with double ‘A’ score for climate action and water security leadership in CDP A List
Notice regarding the Conclusion of the Absorption-type Company Split Agreement related to the Business Partnership with Toshiba Tec and integration of MFP development and manufacturing