High volume, fast binder designed and engineered to meet the demands of professional binderies, quick printers, busy offices and more. The Model 20 has six distinct binding styles – Standard Superstrip, Composition strip, Perfectback, Halfback, Hardcover, and now the Image Strip.
- Binds 10 to 350 sheets in 13-20 seconds
- Designed to work in concert with Foilfast® and PowisPrinter®
- Graphical user interface
- Strip, hardcover and perfect binding
- 3.5 times faster than punch and bind
- Minimal training required
- Easy to produce, professional document
- Low environmental impact versus plastic comb and coil binding
How to bind a book with the Fastback 20
- Prepare book block, place into machine and press the green button.
- Machine automatically measures book thickness and requests a narrow, medium or wide strip. Insert binding strip.
- When finished, remove book and place in cooling rack. Voila!
Instructional LCD Screen:
- Binding is as easy 1-2-3
For more information, please see the below video:Download PDF brochure
News & Events
Keep you up to date with Ricoh
Ricoh declares June as Global SDGs Action Month
RICOH HONG KONG supports Toppan Forms (Hong Kong) in enhancing digital printing capabilities
Ricoh and Kopernik to expand 360-degree video focusing on social issues through collaboration with UN Volunteers in the field
Important Notice: About the impact of Microsoft Windows 10 - March 2021 Security Update on Ricoh’s Printers