Recycling products and consumables
Used product removal services
According to “Product Eco-Responsibility Ordinance”, customers who purchase Ricoh multifunction printers, printers, scanners, computers or monitors can request free removal service for the used electrical appliances. Click here to read more.
Our consumable recycling program is free to our customers as part of our goal to reach zero waste-to-landfill. Setting the industry benchmark, the program has recycled over tones of toner cartridges. The program offers a free pickup service for current Ricoh customers when we deliver new toner to your office.
The Ricoh consumables recycling program, in operation since 2001, has set the benchmark for sustainable business practices within the industry. In the program,
the collected toner cartridges will be recycled or cleaned and re-manufactured in our factory to produce new toner cartridges. Also, we collect spent parts and reclaims the plastic and metal for reuse, effectively reducing waste in the process.
What to do for Collection:
- Remove the specified used bottles or cartridge from the machine and place it into the plastic bag of the new Ricoh toner bottles or cartridge and seal the plastic bag.
- Put the plastic bag with the used bottle or cartridge in the new bottle or cartridge box together with other packaging materials. Seal the box with tape.
- Call Ricoh collection hotline at 2833-1111 for our FREE collection service* Our delivery team will collect your used bottle or cartridge when we deliver your new order. Please keep several bottles or cartridges for one time collection.
Recycling Machines and Parts
We’ve always been ahead of the pack – we were recycling our machines and parts before there were regulations to do it.
We don’t want our products ending up in landfill, so our recycling program covers end of life devices and spare parts fromRicoh devices or any third party machines. Since the program started, over 180 tones of devices have been recycled into reusable materials.
Ricoh is dedicated to perform the full-scale collection of all used machines to reduce waste. Old machines are collected to our workshop for checking and we will refurbish machines to prolong their lifecycle whenever possible.
- We are empowering digital workplaces.
- Our experience and cutting edge technologies improve productivity and collaboration.
- Our guiding principles and management philosophies are the cornerstone of how we do business – the Ricoh Way. In a world where business and technology move fast, our decision-making is underpinned by a clear framework that puts people first.
- Ricoh's desire to focus on people, respecting their unique personalities and expertise. We wish to extend the individuality of teams and organizations, bringing vitality to their work. It is our DIGITAL technology, including analytics, artificial intelligence, robotics, the internet of things, and virtual reality, that will connect workplaces. WORKPLACES differ depending on the type of business. It could be anywhere, such as an office or worksite, spreading across different time zones and environments. By connecting these workplaces, we are changing the way we work.
- Create your ideal digital workplace by combining Ricoh’s full range of products and solutions.
News & Events
Keep you up to date with Ricoh
Ricoh selected as a member of the Sustainability Yearbook 2024 by S&P Global
Ricoh recognized with double ‘A’ score for climate action and water security leadership in CDP A List
Notice regarding the Conclusion of the Absorption-type Company Split Agreement related to the Business Partnership with Toshiba Tec and integration of MFP development and manufacturing
Ricoh selected as one of the 2024 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations