SIMPLY GIGANTIC: FOR REALLY LARGE QUANTITIES AND COMPLETE LEVER ARCH FILES
- Large feeding table with conveyor belt and electronically secured safety guard in the feeding area.
- Control panel for forward/stop/reverse.
- Safety lock and key, main switch and emergency cut-off switch.
- Optical indicators for the operational status of the machine.
- «2-MATIC» – two automatic speed levels with automatic adaption of the shred speed to the paper quantity fed.
- Electronic control prevents overfeeding: automatic reverse and refeeding in case of paper jams.
- Automatic cut-off if the shred bag is full.
- Centralised oiler for effective and convenient lubrication of the shredding head.
- Large shred compartment with electronically secured door on the rear side of the machine.
- Shred trolley with plastic bag mounting frame and 300 litres capacity.
- Powerful three phase motors (9.0 kW).
- Thermal motor protection.
- Robust shredding heads with special hardened cutting shafts made of high-quality steel, resistant against soft metal objects.
- Machine mobile on castors.
- Accessories at an extra cost: second shred trolley and a modular conveyor belt system for the shred exit area.
- 1 year warranty
- Made in Germany
MODULAR CONVEYOR BELT SYSTEM
- Offers flexibility for individual shred disposal needs. Output of the shredder can be doubled using this system (removing the full shred bag is not necessary).
- Easy and secure mounting – through the open door of the shredder, the modular conveyor belt system is placed into the shred exit area and locked.
- Electric belt drive (100 Watt motor), controlled by the shredder electronics. Electrically secured locking system. Mobile on castors.
Please click here for more information
News & Events
Keep you up to date with Ricoh
Ricoh selected as one of the 2023 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations
Cyberport start-up & low-code solution provider Five signs Memorandum of Understanding with Ricoh Hong Kong
Ricoh’s post-pandemic workplace
Notice of security investigation: Vulnerability (CVE-2022-43969) towards scanner or FAX-installed Ricoh products that may cause folder user password breach