Environment and sustainability
Driving sustainability for our future
Ricoh sees a sustainable society as one that balances Planet (the environment), People (society) and Profit (our economic activities).
Ricoh establishes the Environmental Promotion Section in 1976. The transformation of our ‘environment’ is making it vital for corporate activities to address emerging social issues. Ricoh has delivered customer value over the years by innovating, but we now bring that same innovation to the restoration of our environment.
Whether that’s through improving our own business efficiencies, providing recycling for our machines and toners or supporting organisations championing green policies, we aim to lead businesses in being sustainable.
SDGs Communication Book
Ricoh Asia Pacific released the first SDGs Communication Book, putting together its commitment on United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and highlight several case studies in Asia Pacific and Oceania that align with different SDGs.
The booklet also showcase Ricoh Asia Pacific’s journey on Singapore’s Eco Action Day and Regional Global SDGs Action initiative. Click here to read more.
- Concept of sustainabilityThe Ricoh group is undertaking a range of initiatives in keeping with our sustainability message, which is driving sustainability for our future.Find out more (Eng only)
- Materiality for the Ricoh groupWe aim to create new markets and value propositions by looking broadly at social issues, and taking on the challenge to resolve them while simultaneously achieving social development and Ricoh's own business growth.Find out more (Eng only)
- EnvironmentOur sustainable environmental management focuses on four pillars: energy conservation and prevention of global warming, resource conservation and recycling, pollution prevention, and biodiversity conservation.Find out more
- From the Fax app, press the '?' icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- FAQs related to “Fax” are displayed
- Review the procedure right on the operating panel, and then make the changes yourself.
- From the Document Server app, press the '?' icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- FAQs related to “Document Server” are displayed
- After finding a solution, press the hamburger menu icon, then 'Print'.
- From the Scanner app, press the '?' icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- FAQs related to “Scanner” are displayed
- After finding a solution, press the QR Code button to display a QR code, and then scan the code with a smartphone.