Enabling Significant Print and Paper Cost Savings with Print and Mailroom Outsourcing
Industry: Legal Service
A leading law firm based in London, it specialized in arbitration across the world.
The sheer volume of paper produced by arbitration can be staggering and very labor-intensive.
Issues can arise when staff or lawyers are not familiar with the filing system.
In order to reduce the time and effort spent on managing the legal documents, the company decided to opt for Ricoh’s services to handle processes including reprographic, internal/external mailing and distribution, document digitization and general office administration.
Ricoh’s Print Room and Digital Mailroom Outsourcing Services are designed to maintain physical paper documents, and convert these documents into electronic files that can be stored into one centralized, fully-searchable system.
Our services helped lawyers and the litigation support team to print relevant documents as needed and in any order required.
As a result, costs associated with photocopying and labor, are dramatically reduced.
- Streamlined print workflows allowed knowledge workers to focus on critical business activities
- Reduced overheads, including paper and printing
- Improved transparency and accuracy of costs associated with copying, printing and scanning
- Shortened the time for document search
- Improved security and integrity, authentication is required to collect print documents
- Reduced the need of physical space to archive paper copies and binders