Ricoh Cloud Readiness Assessment (CRA) is an in-depth and comprehensive analysis to get you ready to move your workload to Cloud .Customised Cloud Readiness Assessment is step 2 in Ricoh’s cloud advisory services.
- Step 1 – Cloud workshop
- Step 2 – Cloud assessment.
Our industry-leading experts:
- Discover – understand your workload and migration needs
- Envision – actual pricing and ROI projections
- Organise – detailed planning including architectural dependencies, migration plans and risk analysis.
Cloud consulting experts use industry-leading assessment frameworks to:
- Gain full visibility of your on-premises workload
- Identify workloads to migrate
- Project actual pricing and ROI
- Map out architectural dependencies
- Create a migration plan
- Analyse possible case scenarios
Choose your CRA package
You stay in control by choosing your CRA package before we start the assessment process.
|Analyse and model on-premises virtual or physical machines||YES||YES|
|Calculate TCO per workload in Cloud||YES||YES|
|Evaluate performance for each workload||YES||YES|
|Advise on procurement options||YES||YES|
|Map resources in cloud by workload performance or on-premises hardware||YES||YES|
|Develop a customised migration strategy||YES|
|Discover your applications and develop migration plan||YES|
|Architectural representations for smart decision-making||YES|
|Risk management – analysis of scenarios||YES|
News & Events
Keep you up to date with Ricoh
Update: Notice on Microsoft Windows Print Spooler Vulnerability
Ricoh declares June as Global SDGs Action Month
RICOH HONG KONG supports Toppan Forms (Hong Kong) in enhancing digital printing capabilities
Ricoh and Kopernik to expand 360-degree video focusing on social issues through collaboration with UN Volunteers in the field