Ricoh Cloud Readiness Assessment (CRA) is an in-depth and comprehensive analysis to get you ready to move your workload to Cloud .Customised Cloud Readiness Assessment is step 2 in Ricoh’s cloud advisory services.
- Step 1 – Cloud workshop
- Step 2 – Cloud assessment.
Our industry-leading experts:
- Discover – understand your workload and migration needs
- Envision – actual pricing and ROI projections
- Organise – detailed planning including architectural dependencies, migration plans and risk analysis.
Cloud consulting experts use industry-leading assessment frameworks to:
- Gain full visibility of your on-premises workload
- Identify workloads to migrate
- Project actual pricing and ROI
- Map out architectural dependencies
- Create a migration plan
- Analyse possible case scenarios
Choose your CRA package
You stay in control by choosing your CRA package before we start the assessment process.
|Analyse and model on-premises virtual or physical machines||YES||YES|
|Calculate TCO per workload in Cloud||YES||YES|
|Evaluate performance for each workload||YES||YES|
|Advise on procurement options||YES||YES|
|Map resources in cloud by workload performance or on-premises hardware||YES||YES|
|Develop a customised migration strategy||YES|
|Discover your applications and develop migration plan||YES|
|Architectural representations for smart decision-making||YES|
|Risk management – analysis of scenarios||YES|
News & Events
Keep you up to date with Ricoh
Ricoh selected as one of the 2023 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations
Cyberport start-up & low-code solution provider Five signs Memorandum of Understanding with Ricoh Hong Kong
Ricoh’s post-pandemic workplace
Notice of security investigation: Vulnerability (CVE-2022-43969) towards scanner or FAX-installed Ricoh products that may cause folder user password breach