Ricoh Webinar: How to Work from Home the Right Way with VDI and HCI
Is your existing infrastructure capable of handling all or most of employees working remotely and securely? Are you in the urge to rethink of your Business Continuity Plan (BCP) amid the coronavirus outbreak?
An end-to-end Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI) and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solution is all you need to enable remote workforce.
Join this webinar to learn how HCI and VDI can help companies to:
- Redefine your Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by up to 80%
- Simplify IT asset management processes and improve management efficiency
- Eliminate PC security issues
- Revolutionize PC maintenance by releasing help desk from low-value tasks
Each attendee will be entitled to:
- FREE VSSL VPN Trial License for 6 Months
- A bottle of Hand Sanitiser
News & Events
Keep up to date
Notice Regarding the Conclusion of the Partial Share Transfer of Ricoh Leasing Co., Ltd.
RICOH launches RICOH Standard DNA Series of reference DNA plates that overcome challenges in PCR testing
Science Based Targets Initiative Approves Ricoh’s New Environmental Goals which align with their 1.5°C criteria
Update: Statement regarding the Novel coronavirus (COVID-19)