Purpose of this Policy
We, Ricoh Hong Kong Ltd., recognize the importance of privacy and personal data protection. This Policy informs you of our privacy practices governing how we collect, use and share Personal Data.
In this Policy, “Personal Data” means information that could enable an individual to be personally identified and, to the extent applicable personal data protection laws include a definition of personal data, has the meaning set out in applicable personal data protection laws. Personal Data may include name, email address, home address and phone number.
This Policy is in English. If we amend this Policy, we post the revised policy on our website.
How we collect and use Personal Data
We collect and use Personal Data only to the extent necessary for our business. Examples of how we may collect and use your Personal Data include:
- Providing ordered products or services to you;
- Responding your inquiries or otherwise communicating with you;
- Improving the performance and operation of our products and services;
- Providing our promotional offers and announcements;
- Conducting market research or customer surveys;
- Administrative operations of our events;
- Processing an application for a job; and
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and settlement of any dispute.
We keep track of the IP address from which people visit, and measure visitor activity on our website. We may use this data to analyse and statistics and to help us provide better customer service.
To better serve you, we also may collect the information regarding your session and activity by using techniques such as Cookie and WebBeacon. We do not use such information to identify a particular user by combining it with other information. You may set your web browser so that your computer does not accept Cookie and WebBeacon, however, please be noted that your use of our website may be affected.
How we maintain Personal Data
To prevent unauthorized access, disclosure and use of Personal Data, we make reasonable security arrangements to protect your Personal Data in our possession or under its control.
A responsible manager has been appointed for appropriate protection of Personal Data.
How we share Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data only with:
- Ricoh Affiliates (as defined below), service providers and business partners within or outside Hong Kong who we retain to manage or support our business operations on our behalf;
- Government or regulatory authorities who has ordered the disclosure of Personal Data under applicable laws or regulations;
- Our legal advisors, auditors or other professional advisors for establishing, exercising or defending our rights; or
- Third parties as authorized or required by you or by applicable laws or regulations.
Where we share Personal Data with any third party (including Ricoh Affiliates), we take reasonable steps to ensure that the parties are aware of and comply with applicable data protection legislation to maintain Personal Data appropriately.
In this Policy, “Ricoh Affiliates” means any entity that, whether directly or indirectly: (i) Controls us; (ii) is Controlled by us; or (iii) is under common Control with us. “Control”, “Controls” and “Controlled” when used with respect to an entity, means the power, whether directly or indirectly (by ownership of stock, share capital, the possession of voting power, contract or otherwise) to appoint or remove the majority of the members of the governing body of such entity, or otherwise exercise control over such entity's affairs and policies. You may refer to the global directory of Affiliates on Ricoh global website (https://www.ricoh.com/about/facts/sales-offices/)
What you can do for your Personal Data we maintain
You have the rights to:
- Request access to your Personal Data;
- Request for correction or deletion of your Personal Data; or
- Withdraw consent for us to collect, use and disclose your Personal Data under this Policy.
Please be noted that your request may be denied to the extent required or permitted by applicable laws or regulations.
How you can contact us
If you have any concerns for your Personal Data, please contact us via mail to the address below:
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
20/F One Kowloon
1 Wang Yuen Street
Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Attn: Marketing Communications Department
Tel: 2833 1111 Email: [email protected]
For details of The Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486), please refer to the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data website (https://www.pcpd.org.hk).
News & Events
Keep you up to date with Ricoh
Ricoh selected as a member of the Sustainability Yearbook 2024 by S&P Global
Ricoh recognized with double ‘A’ score for climate action and water security leadership in CDP A List
Notice regarding the Conclusion of the Absorption-type Company Split Agreement related to the Business Partnership with Toshiba Tec and integration of MFP development and manufacturing
Ricoh selected as one of the 2024 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations