WHAT CAUSES DATA CORRUPTION?
CLOUD BACKUP VS CLOUD STORAGE
- Back up all files and applications
- Applicable to desktop and laptop computers, physical and virtual servers
- Back up large amounts of data
- Automatically back up files by the user setting
- Files are encrypted in transit and stored
- Replicate your data to the cloud safely
- File synchronization and sharing
- Able to save files, but not applications
- Limited storage capacity
- Need to store manually
- Shared files are usually not encrypted
- If you delete a file by mistake, it gets deleted from all your devices as well
RICOH SMART BACKUP SERVICE
Our comprehensive Smart Backup Service protect your valuable files, databases, applications and systems from unforeseen hiccups and disasters, ensuring your enterprise can run smoothly without interruptions. Our consultants will explain how you mitigate risks in your digital workplace.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Comprehensive Backup of Any Data, System and Server
- Support physical and virtual servers
Free Network Health Check
- No network interruption required
Safe and Reliable
- Tier III and ISO27001 certified data center
Active Protection from Ransomware
- Refuse to modify or encrypt unauthorized files
- Unique technology for data recovery technolog
Incremental and differential Backup
- Identify data changes since the previous backup
Challenges for Traditional Files Backup
When it comes to enterprise server backup, you may consider NAS Backup as it is convenient. However, if the system fails or is hacked by Ransomware, you probably will be blocked and cannot retrieve your files.
How about tape backup? It will take a long time to retrieve the data because the tape is often stored outside your workspace. Hence, the above methods seem not safe and efficient enough to respond to the enterprises' backup needs. Let's check out the 5 Tips for Adopting Cloud Services.